We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the rules of our processing of your personal data and cookies, which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA ('Administrator')
IWO DANOWSKI, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name of Marka Iwo Danowski, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 742-224-86-60, REGON no. 281604102, 44 Lubelska St., 11-700 Mrągowo .
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the operation of the Store and the provision of the services offered therein (the 'Services').
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfilling your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
- Newsletter submission
Basis of processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- A legal obligation on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) RODO)
- Your consent given in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO)
-Your contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request in order to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in processing your data for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in processing your data for the purpose of direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to process data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in surveying customer satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the Store
- inability to use the Store's services
- inability to make purchases from the Store
- inability to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Consent may be withdrawn:
-at any time
The processing of your data until you revoke your consent remains lawful.
Within the Store, we may automatically tailor certain content to your needs, i.e., perform profiling, using the personal information you provide.
In the event that profiling could result in decisions that produce legal effects against you or affect you in a similarly significant manner, we will only perform such profiling if you have consented to it.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. Data processing remains legal until you revoke your consent.
We will process your data only for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, which is until:
-we are no longer under a legal obligation to process your data
- the possibility to establish, assert or defend possible claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will revoke your consent to data processing, if it was its basis
-your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis of the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the controller or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- whichever is applicable in the case and which will occur at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including the use of connection encryption with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correct them,
- their removal,
- processing restrictions,
- request to transfer data to another controller,
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - against the processing of personal data concerning you based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
-if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you believe your data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- allow you, among other things, to use all the features of the Store
- do not cause any changes in your device settings
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- storing information about your session
- providing Store features
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can refer to your browser's help file. You can read about this information by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, you will find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia
EXternal Services/Data Recipients
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of the software needed to run the online store
- provider of delivery of goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- facilitator of Store optimization
- provider of software to facilitate business operations (e.g. accounting software)
-an entity that provides us with technical support
-entity providing mailing system
- entity providing marketing services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to make the data available to them
CONTRACT WITH ADMINISTRATOR
Want to exercise your rights regarding your personal information?
E-mail us at: