Most of the offerings in our online store - are our production. All products visible on the website of the online store are available.
For any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or phone numbers :
Tel: +48 693 634 823
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the website
store (including photos and descriptions of goods) without written permission of the Store.
RIGHT TO GRAPHICS AND PHOTOS RESERVED.
When violated, the Store Owner https://firstcommunionstore.com/ which is 'Marka' Iwo Danowski, 44 Lubelska St., 11-700 Mrągowo has the right to assert its rights through Civil Code proceedings.
It is forbidden to copy designs of any products including clothing, as they are author's designs and constitute intellectual property under the law.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The owner and operator of the website operating at https://firstcommunionstore.com/ is 'Marka' Iwo Danowski, 44 Lubelska St., 11-700 Mrągowo, conducting business in Mrągowo (11-700) at 44 Lubelska St., with NIP number: 742 2248660 , REGON number 281604102.
- The present Regulations have been drawn up on the basis of legal provisions in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland and define the rules of the store operating under the domain https://firstcommunionstore.com/ and provision and use of the Seller's services and rules of sale of goods by the Seller . The Regulations define the rights and obligations of Users and Customers, as well as the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Seller as the entity managing and operating the Website.
- The name of the Service ubiory-komunijne.pl , its concept, graphic design, logo, graphic elements, trademarks, content, software and database are subject to legal protection.
- The vendor has all the rights necessary to present the brands of individual manufacturers within the framework of the website it operates.
- Vendor - 'Marka' Iwo Danowski, 44 Lubelska St., 11-700 Mrągowo, conducting business in Mrągowo (11-700) at 44 Lubelska St., with Tax Identification Number: NIP: 742 2248660 , REGON 281604102.
- Service - the online store operated by the Seller and available under the domain https://firstcommunionstore.com/, which presents Products for sale.
- Product - a good or service for sale. Goods presented on the Website are new, original, branded goods, free from defects.
- Regulations - this document defining the rules of use of the Website, including in particular the rights and obligations of Buyers and the Seller.
- Agreement - an agreement for the provision of electronic services voluntarily entered into by the Purchaser with the Seller upon confirmation of the transaction.
- Data - content, information, photos, entries, comments that the User voluntarily places on the Website, processed by the Seller with the consent and to the extent to which the Seller has obtained consent from the User.
- Personal Data - information collected during Registration, ordering on the Website, concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, processed by the Seller to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change, terminate and properly perform services, handle sales transactions of Products, archiving, making settlements with the Buyer, for the purpose of direct marketing of its own products, as well as for other purposes subject to obtaining appropriate consents.
- User - a natural person with full legal capacity or, subject to the consent of the statutory representative to conclude the Agreement, limited legal capacity under the applicable law, who, by making a proper Registration on the Website, has concluded an Agreement with the Seller, as a result of which an Account assigned to him/her has been created.
- Registration/Login - a sequence of characters entered by the User on the Website at the stage of creating an Account and possible modification of the Personal Data stored in the Account, enabling subsequent identification of the User while using the Website. Login, as a technical, unique sequence of characters, does not change.
- Account - an IT record maintained free of charge for the User by the Seller, in which the User's Personal Data and information about his/her activities within the Service are collected. Access to the Account enables the User to identify himself/herself in the Service. Access to the Account allows the Customer to make bids for the purchase of a Product of his/her choice.
- Basket - an IT tool available within the Service that allows Customers to make offers for the selected Products they intend to purchase, and then to confirm independently made purchase offers in the form of an order once.
- Customer - a User with full legal capacity and thus authorized to make offers to purchase the Products presented within the Service on a one-time basis.
- Buyer - Customer and User, making a purchase of goods on the Website.
- Store - a collection of websites and IT tools (website) managed by the Seller and allowing Customers and Users to conclude Sales Agreements or Service Agreements, available on the Internet domain: https://firstcommunionstore.com/
- Consumer - a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
- The Vendor's operation of the Website primarily includes the following functions and services: the ability to purchase the presented Products as a Customer or User, the ability to register as a User, the ability to submit quotation orders, view order history (User), the ability to sign up for the newsletter, maintenance services.
- Access to the transaction platform, including through the Seller's maintenance and administration of User Accounts, allowing Customers to submit offers for the purchase of Products presented within the Service;
- Providing server space by the Seller in order for Users to place Data therein;
- It is necessary for the use of the Service that the User and the Customer have a device that allows access to the Internet, including a program for viewing Internet content, accepting cookies and an e-mail account;
4. TERMS OF SALE
- The Seller's presentation of the Products is subject to change. The presentation does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- In order to purchase the Products, the User does not need to log in.
- The presented Products are limited in quantity. The number of Products that is presented on the Website may change.
- Offers resulting from the order placed by the Purchaser are realized according to the order in which confirmed offers for particular Products are received, until the stocks of the Product are exhausted.
- After selecting a Product presented in the Store, in order to place a purchase the Purchaser must go to the Shopping Cart.
- The prices of goods presented on the website are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (include all taxes). These prices do not include shipping costs and any costs of returning the goods in case of withdrawal from the contract.
- After confirmation, the Purchaser automatically proceeds to the stage, 'Order', where he/she should provide the contact details necessary for delivery, i.e. name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address, these data are necessary for invoice and shipping data. The buyer, together with the ordered goods, receives a proof of purchase in the form of a VAT invoice.
- After correctly filling in all the necessary fields, the Purchaser automatically proceeds to the third stage, called 'Order without creating an account' or 'Register and order'
- Payment for the ordered goods is made by bank transfer or card to the Seller's bank account.
- After completing the above steps, the Purchaser automatically receives an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the sales agreement or containing other information about his order. As soon as the Seller receives confirmation of the transfer or card payment, the Contract of Sale is concluded.
- The Seller, upon receipt of payment, shall execute the order within the period specified in the return message sent to the Customer upon receipt of payment.
- After the Purchaser confirms the Products visible in the Cart and after the payment for delivery has been made, the address provided by the Purchaser as the delivery address cannot be changed.
- Orders with overseas shipping are processed in the same manner. The store sends an order confirmation upon receipt of payment.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the presented Products at any time, however, Purchasers who have added a product to the shopping cart make a purchase under the conditions existing at the time of adding the product to the cart.
- The Seller stipulates that until full payment is made for the selected Product, the Product remains the property of the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to sell the Product to the Purchaser if the Purchaser violates the terms of the Terms and Conditions or the provisions of applicable law.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Purchaser's provision of false, outdated or incomplete data in the forms referred to in this section, and the Purchaser's failure to comply with the terms of the Regulations. The data provided by the Purchaser may not violate the provisions of currently applicable law and the personal rights and rights of third parties.
- The Seller shall not be liable for improper, including non-compliance with the Regulations, use of the Store by Purchasers and the resulting consequences.
5. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
- In order to protect Customers' data from loss, misuse and modification, the Online Store website is provided with security measures, as specified by the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 on documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws 2004 No. 100, item 1024, as amended). The Seller is obliged to protect any information disclosed by Customers and Users in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality. The rights of access to personal data of Purchasers have been restrictively limited, so that this information does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons.
- Access to personal and address data of Buyers has only a limited number of authorized employees of the Seller.
- The Seller does not collect any information about its users - they remain anonymous as long as they themselves choose not to disclose their personal data. In accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data.
- The Vendor processes Personal Data of Purchasers to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend, terminate and properly perform services, handle sales transactions of Products, archive, make settlements with Purchasers, for the purpose of direct marketing of its own products, as well as for other purposes subject to obtaining appropriate consents.
- The User has the rights under the aforementioned law, i.e. to inspect the processed Personal Data at any time, as well as the right to correct them and to request their removal from the Accounts database.
- Personal Data are not shared with other entities - including for marketing purposes.
- The administrator of the personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
6. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT IN THE INTERNET SHOP
- Customer/Entrepreneur may set up an Account within the Store's web pages allowing for personalized shopping, viewing of order history, viewing of order statuses, change of shipping details, access to promotions, simplification of the order process.
- The Store does not charge any fees for maintaining a Customer Account.
- Customers may set up an Account by filling out the appropriate interactive forms contained on the Store's websites.
- After filling out the appropriate interactive forms on the Store's websites, a message is sent to the e-mail address indicated during registration with information about the next steps in the implementation of the service of creating an Account: after verifying the data, the Store sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, information about the creation of a Customer Account. Information about the creation of an Account is a statement by the Seller about the beginning of the provision of the service of maintaining an Account.
- Customer may at any time remove the Account thereby terminating the agreement on the provision of the Account service. The deletion of the Account can be done: by sending an email to: [email protected] The email should contain data allowing identification of the Account owner, and information about the desire to terminate the agreement, or at the following phone numbers: +48 693 634 823
- Customer should keep the Account password confidential.
- The store may refuse to register when the data provided during registration raises reasonable doubts about the truthfulness and reliability.
- The store may refuse to register when the data provided during registration raises reasonable doubts about the truthfulness and reliability.
- The contract for the provision of the Account service is of unlimited duration subject to the next sentence. The customer may at any time of service provision terminate the agreement by contacting as in pnk 5.
- The contract for the provision of the service of maintaining an Account is terminated with immediate effect at the time of confirmation of data by the Store.
- In justified cases (e.g. blatant violation of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer/Entrepreneur), the Store may terminate the contract immediately upon discovery.
7. AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
- The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that Purchasers are able to purchase the Products for which they have placed an order.
- In case of unavailability of the Product after the time specified as the date of delivery, after the Purchaser's payment, the Seller shall refund to the Purchaser the payment made for the ordered Product and its delivery no later than 14 days from the conclusion of the sales contract.
- Buyer may make payment for the Product using the account numbers provided in the last step of the Cart:
- The shipping cost of the ordered products shall be borne by the Purchaser:
- Package delivered by Courier Company and its cost is included as a separate amount in the return order confirmation, which is automatically received by the Customer on his e-mail.
- Shipment of the ordered Products takes place after full payment for the products and shipment is made to the Seller's account.
- In the case of international shipping, the cost of shipping is also indicated and appears as a separate amount on the bill after the order is placed.
- The price of the Product stated in its description includes taxes and all fees required by the provisions of applicable law, excluding transportation costs including the cost of possible return of products in case of withdrawal from the contract, which shall be borne by the Purchaser.
9. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The lead time of the order is specified in the delivery date.
- The delivery time of the order depends on the receipt of confirmation of receipt of funds on the Seller's account.
- After 7 working days, an unpaid order is removed from the register.
- The cost of transportation and delivery of the Products shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- We ask you to check the shipment after delivery in the presence of the courier or other person making the delivery. The Purchaser, in case of noticing that the package has traces of opening or damage at the time of its delivery that may have occurred during transport, is requested to draw up an appropriate protocol with the courier and notify the Seller at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
10. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- The Purchaser who is a consumer may file a complaint, for non-compliance of the Product with the contract of sale, on the basis of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827.).
- A purchaser conducting business may file a complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code Act.
- Complaints may be submitted electronically via email to the following email address [email protected] or by mail to 'Brand: Iwo Danowski, 44 Lubelska Street, 11-700 Mrągowo. The complaint should contain the name and surname, e-mail address through which the Purchaser entered into the Agreement, order number and a description of the reported objections, specific demand related to the complaint. To the returned goods must be attached BEFORE the description of the reason for the complaint, proof of purchase, order number. REASON for return - withdrawal from the contract is also the original undamaged packaging, and the goods must be packed and without signs of use. It is necessary to attach the claim form to the returned goods. Complaint form to download - available here.
- If the sold thing has a defect, the buyer has the right to make a complaint. The seller shall immediately and without undue inconvenience to the buyer replace the defective thing with a defect-free one or remove the defect. This procedure does not apply if the thing has already been replaced or repaired by the seller. If the consumer requests an exchange due to defects that are a feature of the sewn outfit (e.g., tailoring technique, cut of the product or other features of the model, cut and thus the way it is made resulting from the technology of the product proposed by the seller) the removal of the defect that is a feature of the workmanship and tailoring technique of the thing to be free from defects and make it according to the customer's instructions cannot apply. The defect must be an obvious tailoring defect and considered to the extent that it can be removed. A defect in the product cannot be, for example; the color of the fabric, as this is content impossible to resolve. This applies mainly to shades of color e.g. white. The seller sources raw materials from the global market and is not a manufacturer of fabrics and purchases them according to market rules based on the color catalog. The buyer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant and removable. The seller may refuse to satisfy the buyer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective thing into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer. The Seller may refuse to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect also if the cost of the customer's demand to satisfy this obligation exceeds the price of the sold item and will be proposed on the basis of patterns, cuts, models, which the Seller has not included in its offer.
- Also, a product defect is not a too small or too large outfit, because the size of the product depends on the A dimension and B dimension given by the Buyer. (How to measure video and instructions) link: https://firstcommunionstore.com/info/how-to-measure
- In case of a complaint, the Consumer is required to fill out the Complaint Form (available here)and promptly provide the manufacturer with the claimed product along with all documents (sales document such as the original invoice) no later than 14 days.
- The Seller shall recognize the Consumer's complaint within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Product. The Seller undertakes to repair or replace the defective goods with new ones within 14 days.
- The Seller shall recognize the non-consumer Purchaser's complaint within 30 days from the date of delivery to the Seller of the advertised Product. The Seller undertakes to repair or replace the defective goods with new ones within 14 days.
- The Seller completely excludes the possibility of using the warranty for product defects by the Purchaser who is not a consumer.
- The Purchaser will be informed about the fact of receipt of the complaint and the resolution of the complaint by e-mail or regular mail. Goods will be sent back to the Purchaser at his expense, if they are free of defects, and thus the complaint will be considered unfounded. If the complaint is accepted, the manufacturer shall send the products back at its expense without delay and in the least burdensome way possible for the Purchaser.
- Consumer who makes a complaint about the purchased goods on the www.ubiory-komunijne.pl sends it at his own expense by courier or ordinary PACKAGE of the Polish post office (it can not be a parcel or registered letter or posting with the clause 'to the hands of the customer').
11. WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE AGREEMENT
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Purchaser who is a consumer is obliged to use our form: withdrawal form - available here.
- The buyer has the right to return the goods in case of non-conformity of the goods with the contract in accordance with the Law of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
- A buyer who has entered into a contract at a distance may withdraw from the contract in the case of manufactured goods without stating a reason.
- The buyer has the right to return the goods without stating a reason.
- The product sent back to the Seller should be in unaltered condition (without any signs of use and in the original intact packaging).
- Return of goods by the Buyer shall take place in a procedure consisting of: making an appropriate statement in writing (form of withdrawal from the contract) simultaneously with the return of the products with the attached document confirming the purchase, i.e. in this case an invoice, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the subject of the Contract.
- Keeping this deadline i.e. 2 weeks (14 calendar days) from the date of receipt exactly means that the return of the product should take place within 14 days from the delivery of the purchased goods to the Customer i.e. from the moment when the package was delivered to the address indicated in the order, and the Buyer became the owner of the purchased items.
- Consumer who makes a return of purchased goods on https://firstcommunionstore.com/ sends it at his own expense by courier or ordinary PACKAGE of the Polish postal service or courier (it can not be ordinary mail or registered letter or sending with the clause 'to his own hands').
- Return should be made to the address 'Marka' Iwo Danowski, 44 Lubelska Street, 11-700 Mrągowo.
- The seller does not accept shipments delivered to him on delivery.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the products which also means that the Purchaser-Consumer is not entitled to a claim against the Seller for compensation for the cost of sending back the returned articles, which he has purchased on the basis of the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason in the case of distance purchases of goods.
- The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract, in the case of an order for products made to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs, and in the case of the provision of services by the Seller, if the latter has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract - which is hereby done.
- The Seller shall return to the Purchaser the amount he paid for the ordered product within 14 days. Return of payment for the goods sent back to the Seller together with the invoice and the form of withdrawal from the contract - available here must contain information with classified data, that is, the account number to which the Seller will make a transfer of the amount due for the returned articles.
- The Seller will not perform a refund of payment for the products returned by the Consumer until he receives the items back.
- The Vendor will not execute a refund of payment for returned items when the Purchaser has not fully completed the paperwork and is seeking a refund after the expiration of the statutory 14 calendar days.
- Lingerie and socks are not refundable or exchangeable.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The use by Purchasers of the Seller's name, the Store logo, Store components (including graphic elements of the Store and the layout and composition of the Store, product descriptions) is prohibited except as expressly indicated in the Terms and Conditions or when the use of the objects of copyright and objects of industrial property indicated in this section is possible on the basis of express written consent of the Seller.
- Buyer is requested to read the Terms and Conditions before confirming the order, and purchases from the online store https://firstcommunionstore.com/ are tantamount to its acceptance by the Buyer.
- Regulations are available at https://firstcommunionstore.com/info/regulations
- Ordering products is equivalent to the obligation to pay for the ordered products.
- The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law, such as content that is defamatory, violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- Regulations enter into force on 28.08.2014.
SUBJECTED FROM THE RULE
The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded off-premises or at a distance according to the Act is not granted to the consumer with respect to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the trader has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the performance that after the performance by the trader he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract (e.g. installation of wired internet in the consumer's home);
- in which the price or remuneration depends on variations on the financial market over which the trader has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract (e.g. purchase of gold on the stock market);
- in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs (e.g., a dress or alb sewn to order);
- in which the subject of performance is an item that spoils quickly or has a short shelf life
- in which the subject of performance is things delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging for health or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery (e.g. purchase and opening the packaging of contact lenses);
- in which the subject of performance are things that after delivery, due to their nature, become inseparable from other things (e.g., fuel poured into a car);
- in which the subject of performance is alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on market fluctuations over which the trader has no control (e.g., the purchase of wine delivered long after the conclusion of the contract of a speculative nature, where its value depends on market fluctuations);
- in which the consumer expressly requested that the trader come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the trader provides in addition other services than those requested by the consumer, or provides things other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with respect to additional services or things (e.g., calling an IT specialist for a damaged laptop);
- in which the subject of performance is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery (e.g., opening a filmed DVD);
- contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
- concluded by means of a public auction; note - this exception does not include auction sites such as Allegro;