The outfit in the photo belongs to the category: Communion outfits for girls. The model presents a dress from the series: communion dresses 'józefinki'.
- Communion dress 7/UK-SK
- French cut communion dress
- Dress cut above the waist with elastic band
- Beaded neckline trimmed with gold lace ribbon
- Short ruffled buffet sleeve finished with a wider cuff trimmed with a gold lace ribbon
- Has a slightly flared French-style skirt with wide pleats
- The neckline of the dress is slightly pleated
- There is a gold thread embroidered host sewn onto the front yoke
- Above the waist, there is a belt-sash sewn all around to tie a bow at the back
- The presented model of communion dress is sewn from gabardine
- The communion dress presented in the picture is raised thanks to the petticoat. If the girl is to look like the model it is necessary to wear a petticoat lifting the dress and giving abundance. We suggest a petticoat from our collection, such as UK-1d/H, or UK-2d/H giving more lift, while UK-1p/H will nicely expand at the bottom emphasizing and modeling the shape of the skirt.
- To accurately measure your child, we recommend watching a short instructional video 'how to measure', follow the comments of the lecturer, which will be a guarantee of ideal measurement and well-tailored communion outfit.
- Collection: Communion dress for a girl (josefinki)
- Hand and machine washing: With liquid detergents designed for washing delicate and white fabrics, optimum washing temperature up to 30°C, low spinning
- Material color: White
- Hem color: Gold
- Material specifications: Gabardine (100% polyester) - a nice medium weave fabric with a 'smooth' surface
- Material specifications: Satin (100% polyester) - a nice medium-weave fabric with a shiny, smooth surface
- Ironing: Iron turned inside out at low temperatures carefully, gradually increasing it to avoid damage by avoiding any sewing accessories such as hems, zippers, buttons, etc.
- Storage: Suspended on a hanger.
- Implementation: Product made in Poland
For the set we recommend
You might like our suggestions, which go idly together